Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where did Summer and Fall Go?

I'm embarrassed that we've been mia since the Summer. We've been holed up in our studio, getting ready to find a new studio space while glued to our computers editing the projects we filmed over the Summer and Fall.
If anyone knows of a space big enough to contain me, Jack and 2-4 assistant editors, please let me know. We'd love to be back in Boston. 

There are so many projects that are rolling off our post-production line that I'll be sharing in the next few weeks. I'm very excited to showcase some of them. January often seems like the time we start turning outward again, reconnecting with our clients, our colleagues and even our friends, and of course, sharing our work.

https://vimeo.com/67844323

Love the green satin shoes! Thanks, Maressa and Andrew.


No comments: