Saturday, November 15, 2008

Style Me Pretty

One of our favorite wedding sites is Abby Larsen's Style Me Pretty (www.StyleMePretty.com). It's fresh, elegant, original and full of wonderful weddings, talented vendors and intelligent editorial comment. Abby's unabashed enthusiasm for weddings and wedding professionals has taken this site to a very yummy place. We love being in Abby's Little Black Book, and were excited and honored beyond belief when we were asked to guest blog on the site. (Ok, so I thought after guest-blogging I could justify a few weeks off my own site, but guilt has set in and I'm back again!)

We're thrilled that Abby has announced that the site will now permanently have a guest blog for Little Black Book vendors. I will be checking in regularly read what my fabulous colleagues have to say!

For all you brides and grooms looking for creative ideas and inspirations, keep checking out Style Me Pretty.

No comments: