Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wedding Dresses

As wedding season begins to temporarily slow down, I have the time to sneak a look (and share!) some of our web adventures in all things wedding.
Some time ago I stumbled upon bhld and fell in love with the dresses and accessories. Although I love the classic, strapless wedding gown seen on so many of our New England brides, every now and then I wish I could see more out-of-the-box bridal attire. Not only do I love so many of the sleeved, caped and sweatered dresses on this site, but I also just ADORE the video presentations!

If you love this site as much as I do, and decide to buy yourself one of these fabulous dresses, let us know. We'll offer a special Winter wedding film deal to any bride who can show us a receipt from this site's wedding collection.

No comments: